World Class Electric Pianos
Vintage Vibe Tine Pianos are crafted to the highest possible standard of excellence. No stone is left unturned during articulation, voicing and in our final evaluation before it is deemed ready to be shipped to the customer.
Our electro-mechanical pianos are available in 2 different lids - Classic or Deluxe. Configurations for electronics inside a VVP include passive tone controls or active stereo tremolo controls. The Stereo Vibe is the preamp found inside our active pianos.
All pianos include a set of legs, sustain pedal and sustain rod.
Classic lids boast a new, sleek, black, impact resistant plastic lid reflects the styling of our Custom Series lids. These lids are not your average lids. They have been revised to allow easier integration into multi-keyboard set by allowing support of up to 80 lbs! It's has a timeless, stylish feel that looks fantastic in any setting.
Every Deluxe lid is made of fiberglass lid handcrafted in the USA. These custom lids are available in over 73 different gel coat finishes including sparkle color finishes and solid colors. These lids add an extra level of luxury and visual excellence to your piano.
Available in 44, 64, and 73 key configurations.
Latest Blog Posts
Return Policy: We do not accept returns on Vintage Vibe pianos. You have 72 hours to cancel your order once deposit or purchase price is paid. After that there are no refunds.
- 44 Key: 8"x 21 ½"x 28 ¾"
64 Key: 8”x 21 ½”x 39 ¾
73 Key: 8”x 21 ½”x 44 ½"
- 44 Key: 35 lbs
64 Key: 53 lbs
73 Key: 60 lbs
- Torrington Steel Swaged Tines
- Custom Vintage Vibe Pickups
Passive Tone Controls
- Volume, Bass, Treble
Active Tone Controls
- Volume, Bass, Treble, Tremolo Speed, Depth and Half Cut
Passive Model Connections
- 1/4" Output
Active Model Connections
- Effects Loop In / Out, Headphone, 1/4" Left / Right Output
- Linden Wood
- Furniture Grade Wood
- Cycolac Hammers
- Maple Wood
- Stainless Steel Mirror Finish
- Extruded Aluminum
- 1x Sustain Pedal + Rod, 4x Chrome Legs, IEC Power Cord (Active Models)
- 64 Classic Lid
Passive Electronics - $3500, Active Electronics - $4000
73 Classic Lid
Passive Electronics - $4000, Active Electronics - $4500
44 Deluxe Lid
Passive Electronics - $3000, Active Electronics - $3500
64 Deluxe Lid
Passive Electronics - $4000, Active Electronics - $4700
73 Deluxe Lid
Passive Electronics - $4500, Active Electronics - $5200
Vintage Vibe Piano FAQ
- IS IT A RHODES OR WURLITZER?
- Neither, its a Vintage Vibe piano! It is shaped like a Wurlitzer but is a highly modified and improved Fender Rhodes.
- ARE THERE ANY ADDITIONAL ADD-ONS?
- MIDI is our only add-on option. The price is $1800.00 and is MIDI out only. Road cases are also available for an additional $800.
- HOW DO I TUNE A VINTAGE VIBE PIANO?
- Here at the shop, we simply use a strobe tuner to tune our pianos to the equal temperament 440Hz.. You can use a Peterson strobe tuning app on your phone, they are great! If you want to stretch tune the Vintage Vibe feel free, we feel there is no need but if you want to by all means go ahead!!
- WHAT IS THE LEAD TIME FOR A VINTAGE VIBE PIANO?
- Lead time varies from week to week. Pianos are usually completed in 3-4 weeks or sooner, after a deposit has been received. Again it depends on our current work load, could be faster or could take longer. The important thing to remember is that this is a custom instrument, you do not want to rush it.
- HOW DOES SHIPPING WORK?
- We ship all pianos on pallets with UPS Supply Chain Solutions worldwide. We use custom packaging/boxes with 4 inches of custom foam around the piano all sides and then another double wall box is used, this is then strapped to a pallet and only moved by forlifts to ensure safety. Please contact us for a shipping quote with your shipping address. Quotes are valid for 7 days.