Fender Vibratone Control Pedal$375.00
Vintage Vibe is offering a custom high end hand made Fender Vibratone control pedal and cabling.
Vintage Vibe is offering a custom high end hand made Fender Vibratone control pedal and cabling. These control pedals are often missing and without the pedal the speaker cabinet is not to exciting. The pedal is made exactly to the original circuit. However, we took the liberty of building the crossover into the pedal to eliminate the additional cable / housing.
We also made the necessary cabling detachable from the pedal. By utlizing locking connectors, we can assure they will not disconnect from the pedal during use. The Interface to the Vibratone itself is the same 5 pin Leslie type. As with the original, the pedal interfaces with the guitar amplifier by way of two 1/4" connectors.
No returns are accepted for this product.
• 2x 10 ft cables with plugs
• Locking connectors
• Metal Housing with Switches
1. Connect the Vibratone Amplifier to the Pedal via the 5-Pin Cable.
5-Pin Leslie Female Connector -> Vibratone Amplifier
5-Pin Male XLR Connector -> Pedal
2. Connect the Guitar Amplifier and Speaker Cabinet to the Pedal.
Locking Male Speakon Connector -> Pedal
1/4" Male Plug -> Guitar Amplifier Output
1/4" Female Connector -> Guitar Amplifier Speaker Cabinet
3. Left Footswitch: Mute's the Vibratone Cabinet. There is a crossover built into the pedal which optimizes the sonics of the Vibratone when combined with the Guitar Amplifier Speaker Cabinet*
*The Guitar Amplifier Speaker Cabinet will always be receiving signal - even when the Vibratone is muted.
4. Right Footswitch: Selects the speed of the Vibratone Chorale or Tremolo Effect