The preamp is a simplistic high gain two-transistor preamp that does not utilize an input or barrel transformer, nor does it utilize inductors like the D6. This makes the pre amp extremely simplistic but effective. Tone is selectable by switching pickups from top to bottom individually or combination of both or in and out of phase. Stevie Wonder made this instrument famous with his recording of Superstition.
Ask us about upgrading the preamp to our Vibanet Preamp today!
- Hohner Clavinet
- F to E
- Original Preamp
- 47" x 15" x 6" without legs, 47" x 15" x 32" with legs
- 70 lbs
- Pratt and Reed style keys and bushings
- Preamplifier germanium based transistors
- Pickup selections A-B-C-D
- power cable, Legs + Music Rack