Returning an item with Vintage Vibe is an easy process on merchandise ordered within the past 7 days. The customer will be credited only the cost of the product and not for the initial or return shipping costs unless a mistake was made on Vintage Vibe's part. Please read our return process below.
How to return / exchange an item:
1. Contact our customer service:
2. Tell us your original order number and which item(s) you'd like to return or exchange.
3. We will issue you a Return Merchandise Authorization number
4. Mail us back the item(s) at your own cost. Please be sure to insure your package. Any return that is damaged upon arrival due to poor packing, will not be eligible for any refund monies. You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
5. Once the return has been received and processed, we will contact you to confirm that a refund has been issued. Customers will receive their refund on the same payment method that was used to place the order.
Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you. If you are returning an item over $100, you should consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We cannot guarantee that we will receive your returned item.
Returns on custom orders:
We do not allow returns on anything custom ordered. This includes pianos, custom colored lids, custom length Wurlitzer sustain pedals, custom electronic pieces, or anything in nature that has to be made to order. There are no returns and no exceptions.
Returns on repairs:
When repairing your instrument, we take every precaution to do it correctly the first time. We triple check our work before shipping back to the customer to insure our confidence of a job done right. If you find anything unsatisfactory about our work, it is up to you to ship it back to us. We are not responsible for shipping costs. If we find, we were in error, we will cover shipping costs back to you.
Returns on Vintage Vibe Pianos + Custom Pianos:
We do not accept returns on Vintage Vibe pianos or any other piano that has been custom made. We will rectify any situation with piano and honor all warranty but since each piano is custom made to order there are no returns. If there are extenuating circumstances and we decide to offer refund, 25% of original cost as well as all shipping and handling with be withheld.You have 72 hours to cancel your order once deposit or purchase price is paid. After that there are no refunds.