• Free shipping DOES NOT apply to vintage or new electric pianos. It only applies to parts.
• Free Shipping on orders over $150 apply to the lower 48 US states. Shipping to Hawaii, Alaska, or any country outside of the US will have additional shipping charges applied.
• In order to qualify for free shipping, your order must be $150 or more after discounts have been applied but before shipping is applied.
• All orders are shipped with UPS unless other stated.
• Our economy shipping service is UPS SurePost. Orders shipped with UPS SurePost can take from to 7-12 business days to arrive at its final destination. This service combines the consistency and reliability of the UPS Ground network with final delivery typically provided by the U.S. Postal Service.
• UPS Ground orders typically take 1-5 business to arrive at its destination.
• All orders shipped with the following UPS services must be placed by 1:00pm EST to ensure same day shipping: 3 Day Select, 2 Day Air, and Next Day Air.
• UPS does not delivery on Saturday or Sunday. An extra fee can be paid for Saturday delivery. Contact VV to confirm Saturday delivery fee.
• AM services from UPS are available only for commercial addresses. Residences must go standard 2nd day or Next day air.
• We do not ship to post office boxes. You must have a street address. If you place any order with a PO Box, we will not ship out your order until we've contacted you for another address.
• Shipping charges are not refundable when returning items.
Vintage Vibe is not responsible for any duties taxes or import charges associated with any exported package through UPS, FEDEX, USPS or any other shipping courier. It is the customers responsibility to pay the expected taxes. Every country is different in their taxation. We declare the value for what it is insured for. If you want to request a different amount please contact us ASAP.
We understand our new international shipping rates may be expensive, but you are paying for the safe and sound arrival of your order, without any delays. We will not be responsible for any packages or damages.
There are no claims or tracking info for any package sent USPS Priority Mail. Choosing this method is at your own risk and Vintage Vibe is not responsible for any reimbursements if you have problems with shipping or tracking.
Shipping times cannot be guaranteed and we will not be responsible for late shipments. We try and process and ship packages the same day or next day as order is placed. We do our best to expedite in accordance with your order, but ultimately there is always a chance that an order can be delayed, lost or damaged. This is a part of any business and we will not be responsible for any fault. If there is a gross negligence on our part we will refund you accordingly.
We ask that you call us to confirm if we can actually make your deadline, even still it is not guaranteed to make it on time.
We do our best to have items and orders ship on time, but due to items that may be out of stock, weather or unforeseen circumstance, nothing can be guaranteed. Once again call us first if it is critical. We are not responsible for carrier’s delays.
Do not file any claims or disputes with PayPal or other gateways for delayed or undelivered orders before contacting us first.
We ship Vintage Vibe and vintage electric pianos to most countries by UPS Supply Chain Solutions. Pianos are packed, boxed, and strapped to a pallet to ensure safe arrival.
Shipping rates vary on a daily basis but due to our high volume of worldwide shipping, we are able to obtain the best rates in the industry. A shipping quote will be provided to you at the time of piano purchase. This quote is just an estimate and will not reflect the actual cost of shipping. The actual amount will be determined upon completion of piano. Customers also have the option of arranging a pick up through a different shipping courier of their choosing.
Shipping costs can be lowered significantly if the customer chooses to have the piano shipped to a predetermined UPS location. The customer will be responsible for arranging pick up of piano at the predetermined UPS location in a timely manner or a fee will be incurred.
Estimated shipping rates shown below are estimates. Vintage Vibe will not be held accountable for prices shown below:
US Northeast: $200-$400
Europe: $250 - $500
HOW TO PACK AN ELECTRIC PIANO
All UPS claims MUST be made within 15 days. If there is a problem and you wait longer than 15 days, we will not be able to help you.
Vintage Vibe assumes no responsibility for any package after shipment leaves our facility on international orders unless package is sent by UPS, even if package is insured and carrier is not at fault.
Vintage Vibe will not be held responsible for reimbursement to purchaser for any package that is damaged or lost due to negligence on behalf of shipper until claim is filed and Vintage Vibe is reimbursed by negligent shipping company. This can take anywhere from 1 week to 6 months depending on carrier, claim and terms. Not all claims are honored by carriers so there is always a small risk of not recovering due claims. Post office (USPS) losses or damage are not able for any type of reimbursement, recovery or regain.
All claims to insured non-received or damaged merchandise must be made within 15 days; we do not keep records after 15 days and will not be responsible for tracking or recouping funds for any claim after 15 days.
All claims by recipient will be reimbursed only after Vintage Vibe files the missing or damaged item with the applicable shipping company and the shipping company issues a refund for the negligence.
By purchasing from us you accept, acknowledge and free us from any fault, liability, monetary settlement and claims paperwork associated with damaged or lost goods sent through the Post Office, Fed Ex, UPS or any carrier used by us.