Vintage Vibe Wurlitzer Amplifier$335.00
Please review the What Models are Compatible tab before purchasing to ensure you are selecting the right kit for your Wurlitzer.
Vintage Vibe Wurlitzer Amplifier
Our most innovative Wurlitzer amplifier yet! No need to delineate between 200 and 200A models anymore! Our state of the art amplifier works outstandingly well with all 200 models. It was built around a super transparent sound engine and unrivaled EQ curve that offers the sweetest tone heard on any Wurlitzer amp. Installation couldn't be easier and we developed quite a bit of proprietary technology to bring you some amazing features.
• Tremolo Speed Potentiometer: push-button switching between fully variable rate control and classic Wurlitzer rate mode.
• Tremolo Depth Potentiometer: fully variable control over the amount of effect
• Speaker Cut Switch (on pcb): mutes the speaker and headphone output signal.
• FX Loop (optional): hear effects through the onboard speakers and Aux Output
• Stereo Headphone Jack: hear the amplifier’s mono output in both ears
• Aux Output Jack: send a clean signal out to an amplifier, FOH, mixing console, etc.
• Level Adjust Trimmer: sets the level feed to both the main and aux amplifier circuits
• Aux Output Trimmer: sets the level available at the Aux Output Jack
• Screw-Down Terminals and complete wiring kit: allow for easy installation
• Please review the What Models are Compatible tab before purchasing to ensure you are selecting the right kit for your Wurlitzer.
• An RCA cable is required to interface the reedbar with the amplifier. 200 Models will have a cable stock. 200A Models will have had a PCB mounted to the harp.
• Please be sure to check that the options you've selected are correct. Selecting No Option will remove that option from your parts list. Don't forget to double check the items in your cart are correct before checking out.
• Amplifier PCB
• New volume potentiometer cable (requires soldering to existing volume potentiometer)
• Pre-wired tremolo potentiometer PCB assembly
• Pre-wired LED assembly (drill out neon bulb clip hole to 5/16")
• Pre-wired Aux Output Jack PCB
• Pre-wired Headphone Output Jack PCB (requires soldering existing wiring from speaker to PCB)
• Shielded foil tape for securing Transformer primary wires to rail
• Concentric knob set for Variable Tremolo control
Chopped Console Kit Only:
• 2 cable clamps
• Jack Plates and Screws for Aux and Headphone Jacks
• Pre-wired FX Loop Jack
• Jack Plate w/Mounting Screws
• 2 lug RCA Cable and plug
Please review the installation manual PDF before making your purchase.
What Models Are Compatible?
Any and all model pianos utilizing 200 or 200A amplifiers, including all classroom models. Wiring kits are available for 200/200A and Console Model Chops*. Please review the installation manual PDF before making your purchase.
*Instructions and wiring kit apply to console models (203, 206, 206A, 207, 207A, 210, 210A, 214, 214A) where the piano has been separated from the console (or, “chopped”) and if speakers are present, they are model 200A type and have been installed in the lid. Although it is possible with minimal modification, there are no provisions or instructions for utilizing the console portions of these models.